To have a vibrant, worshipful
and caring congregation,
To enable loving service through worship, fellowship and work in the local community
To enable all who desire
a closer relationship with God.
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:
All this will flow from the kind and compassionate mercy of our God. A new day is dawning: the Sunrise from the heavens will break through in our darkness, And those who huddle in night, those who sit in the shadow of death, Will be able to rise and walk in the light, guided in the pathway of peace.
Luke 1: 78-79 (VOICE)
COMMUNITY FUN DAY:
More pictures on our Gallery page...
- The heart of our church life is our worship of God on a Sunday when we meet at 11.00 am for the service.
- Communion is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month. We welcome all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ and seek to follow him, to receive the elements of bread and wine.
- In our worship we all meet together then children and young people are welcome to go to our Junior Church, they rejoin us before the end of the service.
- Parade services are held monthly when all the uniformed groups are invited to attend and encouraged to participate.
- We seek to involve our congregation and use both traditional and contemporary music during our worship.
Dates for December
2nd - Christmas Bazaar, 11am - 2pm
3rd - 11am—1st Sunday in Advent Morning Worship & Junior Church
10th - 11am—2nd Sunday in Advent Morning Worship & Communion
6.30pm—Carols by Candlelight (with Life & Mission choir),
12th -5.30pm— Brownie & Guides & Church - Carol singing at Arnos Grove Station,
17th - 11am—3rd Sunday in Advent Morning Worship - Toy & Nativity service
24th - 4th Sunday in Advent NO MORNING SERVICE
4pm—Christingle family service,
11.30 pm—Late night Communion Service,
25th - 10.30am—Christmas Day Service,
31st - 11am—Morning Worship