To have a vibrant, worshipful
and caring congregation,
To enable loving service through worship, fellowship and work in the local community
To enable all who desire
a closer relationship with God.
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:
So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honour on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.
1 Peter 1: 6-7
COMMUNITY FUN DAY:
More pictures on our Gallery page...
- The heart of our church life is our worship of God on a Sunday when we meet at 11.00 am for the service.
- Communion is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month. We welcome all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ and seek to follow him, to receive the elements of bread and wine.
- In our worship we all meet together then children and young people are welcome to go to our Junior Church, they rejoin us before the end of the service.
- Parade services are held monthly when all the uniformed groups are invited to attend and encouraged to participate.
- We seek to involve our congregation and use both traditional and contemporary music during our worship.
There will be a prayer meeting at a members house on the 8th May at 8pm
For our Church Anniversary we will be celebrating with an Afternoon Tea on 13th May at 3pm, and a Service with Uniformed Groups Parade on the 14th May at 11am.