To have a vibrant, worshipful
and caring congregation,
To enable loving service through worship, fellowship and work in the local community
To enable all who desire
a closer relationship with God.
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:
Because of the Lord’s great love
we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.’
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3: 22-26
COMMUNITY FUN DAY:
More pictures on our Gallery page...
- The heart of our church life is our worship of God on a Sunday when we meet at 11.00 am for the service.
- Communion is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month. We welcome all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ and seek to follow him, to receive the elements of bread and wine.
- In our worship we all meet together then children and young people are welcome to go to our Junior Church, they rejoin us before the end of the service.
- Parade services are held monthly when all the uniformed groups are invited to attend and encouraged to participate.
- We seek to involve our congregation and use both traditional and contemporary music during our worship.