To have a vibrant, worshipful
and caring congregation,
To enable loving service through worship, fellowship and work in the local community
To enable all who desire
a closer relationship with God.
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:
‘I have told you these things,
so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!
I have overcome the world.’
John 16: 33 (NIVUK)
COMMUNITY FUN DAY:
More pictures on our Gallery page...
- The heart of our church life is our worship of God on a Sunday when we meet at 11.00 am for the service.
- Communion is celebrated on the third Sunday of the month. We welcome all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ and seek to follow him, to receive the elements of bread and wine.
- In our worship we all meet together then children and young people are welcome to go to our Junior Church, they rejoin us before the end of the service.
- Parade services are held monthly when all the uniformed groups are invited to attend and encouraged to participate.
- We seek to involve our congregation and use both traditional and contemporary music during our worship.
Volunteers are needed for our Christmas Bazaar on 26th November in the Parlour and Sanctuary, There will be a variety of stands and activities. Please see any member of the FACC’s Committee to offer your help.